Healthy, quality green grass is coveted by gardeners throughout the UK. When turf is a vibrant shade of green, it shows that it is healthy and strong, a look that homeowners and professional gardeners alike will aim for.
If you want to have the highest quality turf that holds its colour, you should make sure you buy it from a leading supplier. At George Davies Turf, we are proud to source our turf from top UK suppliers – the suppliers used by many prestigious venues like Chelsea FC, Manchester United and golf courses like Wentworth and Gleneagles. When you buy from us, you are assured of quality every time.
We regularly supply turf to:
- Local Authorities
Anybody can buy our turf, in any quantity. No order is too big or small. Call us today on 01234 818125 or fill in our online contact form to get in touch. We will be happy to help you with any of your turf queries.
We sell different types of turf for different customers. We understand that everybody’s needs are different, so we make sure we have the right type of turf for you. Whether you have a shady garden, or grounds with poor soil, we can supply turf that will work for you.
Here are some of the reasons why customers in the UK choose George Davies Turf:
- Quick, simple delivery. Discuss your delivery preferences when you place your order. We are happy to accommodate customers throughout the UK.
- Excellent product knowledge. Talk to our staff about what you need and we will be able to help you.
- Flexibility. We sell to all kinds of customers, from individual homeowners to greens keepers. We can accommodate your needs.
- Quality products. Our green turf is strong and healthy – and it will stay that way. Just look after it as normal and watch it thrive.
We are happy to answer all questions. People regularly come to us with queries before ordering. A member of our team will be able to help.
We will help you choose the turf that is appropriate for you. We have:
- General use turf, suitable for gardens and other domestic purposes
- Strong turf, used for high traffic areas
- Shade-resistant turf, for lawns that don’t get much sun
- Green turf, for golf courses and bowling greens
All different types of turf require different levels of maintenance. Tell us about how you need to use your turf and we will be able to help you find what you need.
Here are some quick tips to keep your turf green and healthy:
- Remove debris so as not to suffocate grass.
- Use fertilisers in spring or summer.
- Aerate your soil to help roots grow.
- Mow your lawn regularly in summer to encourage growth.
Call the team at George Davies Turf on 01234 818125, or fill in our online contact form to make an enquiry. We will be able to answer all your questions about green turf in the UK.
Moulded from smooth timber for a textured look and feel, our Enhanced Grain collection recreates the subtle nuances that only natural wood can give. Each of the five shades showcases the grain beautifully.Find Out More
Here at George Davies Turf, we take great pride in delivering fresh, quality turf, whether it’s for a domestic property or a major commercial requirement… we guarantee a speedy delivery of your turf and in perfect condition, ready for immediate transplantation right where and when you need it.
“I asked you for a quote on topsoil and turf, it wasn't a very large order compared to some that you might receive and I even asked if it would be possible to deliver on the same day thinking that there wasn't much hope. I had a call back within 15 minutes saying that it would be possible! ”
- Steve Carrington, Stotfold24th August 2015